Saturday, 17 August 2013

My lunch dress

This are the pieces from the Butterick pattern below. I thought I made a good choice.

But no matter how hard I tried, it just wasn't the right shape for me.

So I turned to this Danielle pattern ( free at Burda Style ). I have allready used it once and was very pleased with it.
Here I'm adding loose lace to the skirt pieces.

Trying to figure out how to add the lace over the shoulders. The arms are made of lace from another project (1912 project), and had to be sewn by hand. Otherwise the sewing machine would have ruined the lace.

Time to stitch the lace to the bodice by hand and adding the skirt. More pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment