Tuesday 26 June 2012

Hat and corset (almost) done..

Picture taken with my iPhone in the bathroom. Not a very good light in there...

In the living room without the blitz. A bit better shot.......

Any way... it looks less like a wedding cake now than what it used to. Could benefit from a couple of feathers as well I think. But the budget is very thight so that has to wait a bit.

All I need to do with the corset is to make the holes for the laces. This is the front view.......

...... and this is on the wrong side. Not matter how many times I've practiced I still couldn't get that darn thing to stay still while I used the tools. Since I don't want to ruin the corset, I've been in the thinking box for a few days: Continue or go the old fashion way with embroided holes?

No comments:

Post a Comment